TNPSC Group 4 Exam Study Materials 2017
1. “Aizawl” is the capital of which Indian state?
2. “Mrs. Aruna Sethi” took over charge as the head of which department on 1 st February 2016?
a) Central Board of Direct Taxes
b) Central Vigilance Commission
c) Indian Cost Accounts Service
d) National Investigation Agency
3. Which among the following is not used as a “moderator” in nuclear power plants?
d) Light Water
4.The normal blood pressure value for human beings is:
a) 120/80 mm Hg
b) 140/80 mm Hg
c) 120/60 mm Hg
d) 140/60 mm Hg
5. Which of the following is called “oil of vitriol”?
a) Acetic acid
b) Phosphoric acid
c) Nitric acid
d) Sulphuric acid
6. Who among the following is called the “Father of Modern Genetics”?
a) James Watson
b) Craig Venter
c) Oswald Avery
d) Gregor Mendel
7. “MICR” is one of the technologies used in banking industry. MICR stands for:
a) Magnetic Integrated Character Reader
b) Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
c) Magnetic Ink Character Reader
d) Magnetic Integrated Character Recorder
8. Which country is the host of “Cobra Gold – 2016” multilateral military exercise?
9. Ethology is the study of:
c) Animal behavior
10. Which Indian Ministry recently launched its official YouTube channel?
c) Law & Justice
d) External affairs